Friday, 2 March 2012

~ nEveR lEt yOu gO ~

I CAN BE TOUGH
I CAN BE STRONG
BUT WITH YOU, ITS NOT LIKE THAT AT ALL

THERE'S A GIRL
WHO GIVES A SHIT
BEHIND THIS WALL
YOU'VE JUST WALKED THROUGH IT

AND I REMEMBER, ALL THOSE CRAZY THINGS YOU SAID
YOU LEFT THEM RIDING THROUGH MY HEAD
YOU'RE ALWAYS THERE, YOU'RE EVERYWHERE
BUT RIGHT NOW I WISH YOU WERE HERE
ALL THOSE CRAZY THINGS WE DID
DIDN'T THINK ABOUT IT, JUST WENT WITH IT
YOU'RE ALWAYS THERE, YOU'RE EVERYWHERE
BUT RIGHT NOW I WISH YOU WERE HERE

DAMN, DAMN, DAMN
WHAT I'D DO TO HAVE YOU
HERE, HERE, HERE
I WISH YOU WERE HERE
DAMN, DAMN, DAMN
WHAT I'D DO TO HAVE YOU
NEAR, NEAR, NEAR
I WISH YOU WERE NEAR

I LOVE THE WAY YOU ARE
IT'S WHO I AM, DON'T HAVE TO TRY HARD
WE ALWAYS SAY, SAY LIKE IT IS
AND THE TRITH IS THAT I REALLY MISS

ALL THOSE CRAZY THINGS YOU SAID
YOU LEFT THEM RIDING THROUGH MY HEAD
YOU'RE ALWAYS THERE, YOU'RE EVERYWHERE
BUT RIGHT NOW I WISH YOU WERE HERE
ALL THOSE CRAZY THINGS WE DID
DIDN'T THINK ABOUT IT, JUST WENT WITH IT
YOU'RE ALWAYS THERE, YOU'RE EVERYWHERE
BUT RIGHT NOW I WISH YOU WERE HERE

NO, I DON'T WANNA LET GO
I JUST WANNA LET YOU TO KNOW
THAT I NEVER WANNA LET GO


LET GO, LET GO, LET GO, LET GO, LET GO, LET GO, LET GO...............~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment